Business Analysis Associate II
The Mass Affluent segment is responsible for the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Freedom Flex, Slate Edge, and related products that deliver cash back rewards and payment flexibility to Chase’s customers. This role supports product analysts and helps co-create with colleagues, customers, technology, products, etc. to analyze data that will feed into the development of initiatives. The outcome will become a marketing product or product feature for the Mass Affluent segment.
As part of the product team for the Mass Affluent Card Product, you will be responsible for supporting developing and owning the branded card’s analytics. As a self-starter, you will lead the product agenda and urgency to pursue a feature or card product. You will provide regular updates to leadership on the program and show leadership on your work. You will also ensure compliance with Chase launch requirements by shepherding and gaining approvals from required committees and stakeholders. Partnering across diverse set of teams, business groups, and product teams, you will leverage relationships to collaborate and advance business objectives.
- Leverage existing ways of working from across Branded Card to define and establish a management routine (including tollgates and deliverables) to vet, prioritize, and advance initiatives into ideation
- Collaborate to advance shared initiatives, identify and implement best analytical practices, and provide data and content for leadership
- Establish and enable accountability for deliverables and timelines that support initiative development
- Guide initiatives through decisioning and inclusion on the segment & Branded Cards roadmaps
- Socialize and align key stakeholders to both common and data driven roadmaps & priorities
- Present periodic portfolio and roadmap reporting and updates to leadership, highlighting progress or challenges for escalation
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 2-5 years product business analyst experience –including deciphering through data, creating a dashboard to manage and create solutions based on product trends
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of industry trends and influential companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, and manner to senior stakeholders
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Understand the card issuing industry and economics
- Ability to influence and partner / collaborate to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with clear structure and clarity
- Highly-organized and self-motivated who help designs customer-obsessed products, adapts to internal & market forces, and has influencing / relationship management skills.
- Able to achieve goals led by product performance KPI, internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
Preferred Qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Proficiency with utilizing data and providing guidance on outcomes.
- Product data analytics and business experience preferred
- At least 5+ years in the financial services sector, with a dual focus on data and marketing.
- Integrity and track record of driving change and proven problem solving leadership.
- Excellent communicator with strong presence and the ability to create and deliver clear and concise content
- Ability to define business tradeoffs and value generate out-of-the-box solutions, and cut through ambiguity to lead results based on data
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM