Brand Representative – Stockroom Specialist Job in Altard State
Altard State is a rapidly growing womens fashion brand with more than 100 boutiques in over 30 states. We offer a place of respite and a distinctive shopping experience with the latest fashion finds, the most sought-after accessories, as well as charming home decor and gifts.
“Stand Out. For Good”. At Altar’d State, those four words are more than just than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Brand Representative – Stockroom Specialist drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. The Stockroom Specialist has a particular focus on managing receipt of shipments, organizing the stockroom, and/or fulfilling online orders. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
What We Offer
- $15 / hour base pay
- Generous associate discount
- 401k with company match
- Advancement opportunities
- Provides excellent guest service by anticipating guest’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to the Altar’d State service standards
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with guests; creates guest loyalty
- Consistently receives positive, unsolicited guest feedback
- Communicates effectively with store management and guests
- Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
- Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
- All shipment should be dated, sorted by category, and processed within 24 hrs. The stockroom specialist may take items to the sales floor as time permits and with management approval.
- Any discrepancies or issues are the responsibility of the stockroom specialist to report to the Operations Assistant Manager, Store Manager, and/or the Distribution Center. Direct line of communication will be determined on a store by store basis.
- Make sure all backstock is organized and placed in designated locations in the stockroom.
- Make sure fixtures, cleaning supplies, hardware bins, bags, tissue, and other items stored in the stockroom are neat and organized. Hangers should be boxed, labeled, and stored out of the way.
- The stockroom should be kept neat, clean, and organized at all times. All trash and boxes should always be taken out and never accumulate over multiple days. Floor should be swept daily and mopped weekly. Bathroom trash should be collected before the end of shift. Sale floor and office trash should be collected by the closing team and placed by back door. Follow up with Visual or Store Manager about any old displays or window props to determine if they should be discarded.
- Manage the off-site storage unit (if applicable)
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by management with a guest focus
- Is able to locate merchandise effectively and maintain organization
- Is able to perform register transactions quickly and efficiently
- Is able to process transactions accurately, as well as handle cash and provide change without error
- Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect Company assets
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential hazards to leadership
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using Altar’d State’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Assists in the construction of merchandising and window displays
- Maintains a clean and presentable store environment
- Represents the brand by adhering to appropriate standards of dress and grooming
- Must be 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require prolonged standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling and / or squatting frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders, climb and descend stairs frequently, depending on location. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here