Branch Sales Associate- Part-time (Jacksonville, FL) Starting at $18.00
Grainger is a leading broad line distributor with operations primarily in North America, Japan and the United Kingdom. We achieve our purpose, We Keep the World Working®, by serving more than 4.5 million customers with a wide range of products that keep their operations running and their people safe. Grainger also delivers services and solutions, such as technical support and inventory management, to save customers time and money.
Were looking for passionate people who can move our company forward. As one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, we have a welcoming workplace where you can build a career for yourself while fulfilling our purpose to keep the world working. We embrace new ways of thinking and recognize everyone is an individual. Find your way with Grainger today.
This position typically does not work evenings or weekends.
As a Branch Sales Associate you will provide solutions and easily connect with walk-in customers by using guidance, knowledge, and a winning attitude. You will maximize sales opportunities, create customer loyalty, and exceed customer expectations. Throughout the day, you will need to shift focus from assisting customers to perform a variety of warehouse tasks. You will report to the Store Manager.
- Manage the entire customer experience. This includes appropriate product selection, accurate order entry, safely picking product, and safely loading customer vehicle
- Look for ways to maximize sales opportunities and encourage customer loyalty
- Adapt communication style to differing audiences in email, over phone, or in person
- Pick, prepare, and stage will call orders/shipping product
- Prepare customer backorders and put away other stock received
- Help with merchandising and perform showroom replenishment
- Perform inventory counts
- Learn and easily navigate through different computer systems for customer-facing and warehouse activities
- Perform housekeeping tasks to ensure branch appearance meets Grainger standards.
- Agree to safety guidelines and comply with all process standards including wearing personal protective equipment
- Flexibility to work any time within branch hours of operation
- Will safely lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and heavier loads with assistance
- Learn and operate powered industrial equipment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage starts day one for Full-time and after 90 days for Part-time
- Paid time off (PTO) days and 6 company holidays per year
- 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, and more
GRAINGER NOW PROVIDES TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FOR PART-TIME TEAM MEMBERS
Click here for a complete listing of W.W. Grainger, Inc. press releases.
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit the email alert section of the W.W. Grainger, Inc. site.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.