Boiler Operator Full Time Job in Valley Proteins, Inc.
Are you a maintenance professional that would enjoy developing and implementing unique repair solutions on specialized industrial equipment? Take advantage of this career with an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to advance.
We are looking for a Boiler Operator to join our team in Fayetteville, NC. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for maintaining all boiler equipment while complying with all safety and good manufacturing practices.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $680-$900
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- At least two years boiler technician experience to include general utility maintenance.
- Mechanical aptitude including experience troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing pumps, motors, etc. in and around boilers.
- Basic math knowledge.
- Perform startup, operation, and shut down procedures for all boilers.
- Operate facility air compressors and associated equipment to supply dry, oil free air to facility.
- Perform breakdown and routine maintenance on utility system equipment such as boilers, condensate pumps, feed water pumps, etc.
- Monitor and operate condensate return system to ensure efficient operation.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Date Posted: Posted 16 hours ago
- Expiration date: January 26, 2022
- Location: 1309 Industrial Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USA
- Job Title: Boiler Operator
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here