Billing Specialist, gCare Job in Google
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a technical troubleshooting, customer support, and account/campaign management role.
- Experience in an online advertising role.
- Experience in customer support, operations, and business analytics.
- Ability to learn tools and processes quickly.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software, SQL, and billing/ invoicing tools.
- Familiarity with the advertisement serving industry and internet technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
About the job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, its our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Billing Specialist in Global Support, you will act as a critical means of specialist support for sales teams and our customers, and deliver excellent customer service, improving it all the time. In this role, you will be a product expert, focused on working with troubleshooting tasks so that the sales teams can concentrate their efforts on customer-specific activities. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide two-way communication on customer issues and questions.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $85,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from advertising customers, agencies, partners, and internal Sales teams.
- Analyze data and insights to create action plans to solve issues at the root cause for our customers, focusing on knowledge management, operational improvements, account reviews, and product adoption.
- Own client relationships, working in partnership with the Customer Support Leads team to improve the customer experience for our customers. Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve complex issues and understand customer challenges.
- Manage product and process improvements, provide insights and expertise for business planning, and collaborate with, and influence, global partners and teams.
- Drive an inclusive team culture and success for a globally dispersed team, demonstrating mentorship and leadership.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here