Banquet Server- Full & Part-Time Opportunities
Immediately Hiring – Banquet Servers
Full & Part-Time Opportunities!
Our Teammates Enjoy:
?Great Pay and Great Tips
?Overtime eligibility for full-time work over 40 hours/week
?Paid Sick Leave benefits avaliable in applicable states
?Benefits package with health, dental and life – View our full benefits page at maggianosjobs.com/benefits.html
?FREE Education assistance
?Authentic family recipes
?Lots of other perks and discounts
Job Summary: To provide an exceptional guest experience throughout the entire event for all aspects of professional service and guest satisfaction.
Must be willing and able to:
- Assist with the proper setup and breakdown of the banquet area
- Relay food and beverage orders to banquet guests.
- Comprehend and follow specific banquet instructions including check lists, contracts, room diagrams, and inventory sheets
- Maintain composure in fast paced environment
- Relay important information about orders, allergies, and special request
- Assist captain with liquor inventory Assist with preparation of ingredients needed for recipes of mixed beverages
- Accurately account for and balance all sales and receipts
- Complete a financial check out according to standing operating procedure
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years full-service banquet experience or the equivalent.
- Menu and specials
- Wine list, liquor list and special drinks
- Liquor liability laws and knowledge
- Layout of restaurant and/or banquet rooms including table numbers
- Present in professional appearance and mannerisms
- Stand and walk for an entire shift
- Transport food to service 4 guests in a single trip and until each guest is served.
- Work a variable and flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
equal opportunity employer