Automotive Technician/Mechanic Job in Galpin Motors
Are you a skilled, experienced, bumper to bumper Tech/Mechanic? Are you looking to join a world class organization?
Galpin Motors, Inc. has been family-owned and operated since 1946, and is known for being a pioneer and innovator in the Automotive Industry. This success could not be achieved without a dedicated group of over 1300 employees, many of whom have been with Galpin for over 20 years.
Galpin is home to 9 quality brands, including the #1 Volume Ford Dealership in the World for 29 consecutive years, #1 Volume Mazda Dealership in the United States, #1 Lincoln Dealership in the Western USA, and Galpin Honda – the #2 Honda Dealership in the United States. In addition, Galpin Volvo, Jaguar and Aston Martin are ranked top 10 nationally. Galpin is also home to Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) which customizes all makes and models including Classic Cars, full custom builds and vehicle restoration.
Galpin is a diverse and fast paced organization that centers on integrity, continuous improvement, family values, teamwork and, most importantly, Customer Service. We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values to join our team.
We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values to join our Galpin Motors team
- Excellent benefits package
- 401k with Company Match
- Great work environment
- Convenient locations
- Comprehensive training program
- Working for an organization that you can be proud of!
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles for mechanical problems. Technicians at Galpin Motors are “bumper to bumper” trained and certified.
- Create a work order and then execute the repairs after receiving the customer’s approval of the repair order.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Meet productivity and efficiency goals.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required
- ASE Certified
- Brand certifications strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year previous experience with proven efficiency and productivity.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Galpin Motors, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $52.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Cars and light trucks
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here