Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
You will be responsible for generating work orders and ensuring that work is completed correctly in a timely manner. Your knowledge in the domain will help in providing detailed technical training to colleagues. You will support the work team operation to ensure that applicable safety guidelines/policies are followed, and that all tasks are conducted in accordance with appropriate processing standards, such as current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
As part of the Technical Operations team, your prior work experience and ability to apply your breadth of knowledge will help you adapt the standard methods and procedures. You will help us identify required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality. You will arrive at decisions on which methods and procedures are the best fit for different work situations.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Prioritize own workflow and assist in prioritizing the workflow of less-experienced colleagues.
- Keep accurate records as needed for solution manufacture and prepare solutions as directed by work order.
- Recognize when processes, procedures, equipment, product, commodities, etc. are out of specifications.
- Check improper use or monitoring of equipment that may result in substantial downtime, equipment and material or product loss.
- Support supervisor to execute investigations, analyze process data and identify and implement process improvements.
- Prepare regular reports and metrics from Pfizers Learning Solution and Quality Tracking System to identify training needs and progress with the unit.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Manufacturing #LI-PFE