Associate Cloud Support Engineer (6AM ET start time and some Saturdays) Job in Quisitive
Quisitive (TSXV: QUIS) is a premier, global Microsoft partner that harnesses the Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, including custom solutions and first-party offerings, to generate transformational impact for enterprise customers. Our Cloud Solutions business focuses on helping enterprises move, operate, and innovate in the three Microsoft clouds. Centering on our LedgerPay product suite, our Payments Solutions business leverages the Microsoft Azure cloud to transform the payment processing industry into an entirely new source of customer engagement and consumer value.
Quisitive is comprised of expert leaders in technology who use cloud-based solutions to drive business value. With a long history and incredible depth of knowledge in Microsoft products, as well as a commitment to continual learning and achievement of advanced specializations, Quisitive provides the highest quality technical expertise to achieve our customers’ goals.
Our Cloud Solutions business encompasses infrastructure, data and analytics, digital workplace, application development, and business applications services that apply the benefits of technology to empower enterprise customers. As a complement to our Cloud Solutions services, Quisitive also develops complete first-party business applications, including emPerform, to better serve our customers and their business goals.
Quisitive’s Payments Solutions business provides payment processing services to both merchants and ISOs. Our flagship product platform LedgerPay is a cloud-based data insights and Payments Intelligence suite that turns everyday transaction data into customer loyalty for merchants.
A quickly growing and evolving organization, Quisitive has made four corporate acquisitions, CRG, Menlo Technologies, Mazik Global and Bankcard USA, in the past two years and will continue to add companies with capabilities that allow us to stay a step ahead and best serve our customers in their quest for innovation. Quisitive serves clients globally from nine employee hubs across the world. For more information, visit www.quisitive.com and follow @BeQuisitive.
We are currently seeking an Associate Cloud Engineer for the Quisitive Managed Services team. This position is open to candidates nationwide that are open to working on Saturdays.
- Manage, monitor and respond to Managed Services external customer support requests
- Provide technical, consulting, and escalation management support to external Managed Services customers
- Utilize customer runbooks to provide support for cloud services and applications
- Create, edit and audit, Managed Services documentation and customer runbooks
- Monitor and remediate Managed Services customer alerts and notifications
- Assist in development of tools, workflows, and practices for Managed Services team
- Contribute to Managed Services operational growth projects and initiatives
- This position is remote, but could allow for in office time if Client is near a Quisitive office
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or currently in the pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Professional experience supporting Windows Server environments; Linux server environment strongly preferred.
- Professional experience in scripting, programming and logical thinking
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS systems management preferred, but not required
- Willingness to Saturdays as support need requires.
- Willingness to start a shift at 6am EST for East Coast support.
- Willingness to support external clients
- Willingness to learn, study, and get trained
- Part time and full time opportunities – 20-40 hours a week
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
No agencies or third parties please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- Scripting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote