Associate Admin Job in PepsiCo
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full force – never settling for second best.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Reporting into the West Division Chief of Staff, this role’s primary responsibility is to provide supplemental support to the Division Executive Leadership Team from a business management, coordination, and administrative capacity, with both internal and external engagement. While the preferred work location is Laguna Hills, CA, remote work within the West Division may be possible for the right candidate.
Salary compensation: USD (bi-weekly)
- Manage executive calendar; strategically evaluate and prioritize action items
- Screen, filter and organize incoming correspondences, meeting requests and strategically apply to weekly calendar.
- Handle highly privileged and confidential materials
- Brief executives for meetings; compile and prepare support materials
- Compile/ distribute confidential correspondence, presentations, and reports on behalf of Division Leadership Team
- Coordinate internal and external meetings; set-up zoom application requirements (e.g. polls, Q&A, and chat)
- Organize executive travel; create and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an efficient and up-to-date e-filing system; ensure confidentiality of files (e.g Org charts, internal/ external contact list)
- Complete and submit executive expense reports timely and accurately using Concur
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Able to work expertly and effectively in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Ability to exercise professional standards, discernment and discretion when taking care of sensitive information
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- Detailed oriented and ability to independently prioritize and multitask
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, (e.g. email and calendar entries)
- Ability to anticipate and meet SVP’s needs, keeping the calendar seamless
- Ability to establish relationships with both internal and external colleagues
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of PepsiCo systems (Concur T&E, MyHR, SAP, Teams)
- 4+ years of administrative experience supporting SVP/ VP level
- High School diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Full Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and country. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If youd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here