Assistant Custodial Manager Job in C&W Services
This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per public health mandate guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assistance of overall direction, coordination and evaluation of employees within the assigned building. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable State and Federal laws.
- Assists in managing the overall activities of events and supervises the event crew.
- Coordinate services activities for assigned building. Ensure that services are performed as contracted and meet the customer specifications.
- Maintains/monitors work schedules of all shift personnel
- Establishes/maintain work performance standards
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment. Including Cleantelligent inspection program
- Resolves on-site customer complaints
- Participates in on-going management/technical skills development training programs. Including safety and safety site committee
- Conducts orientation of new employees, develops employees’ skills/abilities
- May conduct or assist with the screening and hiring of job applicants, training new and experienced employees, conducting performance reviews, and making recommendations to management on promotions, transfers, or dismissals
- Maintains effective on-going customer relations
- May be required to prepare and present reports concerning the occupancy of rooms, hours worked, staff assignments, tasks/duties performed, and department expenses
- May be required to supervise and assist with the performance and scheduling of exterior building cleaning including windows, parking lots and structures, curbs/gutters, exterior hallways and stairwells, etc.
- Expected to promptly respond to and notify management of spills and emergency situations
- Expected to ensure the proper and safely operation (including training) of cleaning equipment, tools, devices, chemical/cleaning agents including mops, vacuums, electric polishing machines, power tools and equipment, and special cleaning solutions in order to efficiently perform the duties and to avoid harming floors, fixtures, individuals, and building staff
- Willing to work multiple event types that may include nights and weekends
Competency, Education, and Requirements: **
- Three to five years of event management experience or comparable college degree
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills required
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required
- Great customer service and interaction required
- Driver’s license required
- Ability to use floor equipment such as, burnishers, floor scrubbers, extractor machines, wet/dry vacuums, etc.
- Must be reliable, thorough, observant, organized, flexible and courteous
About C&W Services
A leader in facilities services with over 70 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 70-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
Our success is due to a supportive and friendly culture that fosters collaboration.
Why C&W Services?
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on day 1
- Advance opportunities
- Training to work in a cutting-edge facility
- A safety first culture
Visit our website at: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/cwservices/global/en
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Careers at Cushman & Wakefield | Cushman & Wakefield jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- This position will require you to be open to working days, nights, Saturdays, and Sundays in order to support events held at the site. Does this schedule work for you long-term?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Custodial/ Janitorial: 7 years (Preferred)
- Custodial/ Janitorial supervising: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here