Assembly Technician Job in Grundfos Pumps
Grundfos Manufacturing Corporation is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Technician to join its Assembly team. The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for performing various production jobs utilizing control instructions, work instructions, and other quality tools to ensure that safety and quality requirements are met. The Manufacturing Technician will collaborate with the production staff. This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor and will operate daily out of the Allentown, PA facility on 1st Shift M-F 7-3:30pm. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
- Responsible for personal safety and safety of co-workers.
- Produces components utilizing equipment and machinery.
- Performs assembly operations utilizing hands and/or tools and equipment.
- Tests and inspects components and products by utilizing measuring tools, equipment, and testing machinery.
- Utilizes control instructions, assembly/test procedures, other quality tools for quality guidance.
- Responsible for the quality of all work produced and obligated to stop the process and alert team leader or supervisor of non-conforming work.
- Speaks up to team leader or supervisor with concerns or questions about safety or quality.
- Responsible for achieving output requirements.
- Responsible for accurately inputting data utilizing computer terminals.
- Responsible for keeping machinery/work area clean and orderly.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks.
- Continually ensures accuracy of component inventories.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a High School Diploman or equivalent. Additionally, have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in general assembly experience or equivalent.
- Excellent hand-eye dexterity.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Personal flexibility to be able to move among jobs throughout the factory as required.
- Ability to use basic hand and measuring tools.
- Skills in basic mathematics and reading (8th grade level.)
- Ability to follow safety standards and rules.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to understand and use control instructions, work instructions, and other quality tools.
- Must be able to work overtime and various shifts (swing or graveyard.)
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Allentown, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Last Date For Apply: 26/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here