ASI-Consumer Relations Representative (Work From Home Memphis, TN) Job in GE Appliances
Job LocationUSA, Memphis, TN Louisville(227)KY US, Louisville(FB) KY US, Rapid City(GEA)SD US, USA, Amarillo, TX, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Louisville, KY, USA, Nashville, TN, USA, Rapid City, SD
Job Posting TitleASI-Consumer Relations Representative (Work From Home Memphis, TN)
The ChallengeYou would assist General Electric Appliance customers at all levels, by receiving inbound calls regarding issues people are having with major appliances. These calls can vary from product features, benefits and warranty questions, product complaints and other related topics. Your training will be conducted Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., for up to five weeks. Department hours are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Your pay is at an hourly rate with the potential to earn incentives, with weekly paydays. This is a great position for those wanting to make a positive impact to the owner experience, while challenging themselves daily.
What you will Do
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create an outstanding quality service experience for the GE Appliance consumer, advocating on their behalf for reasonable and satisfactory resolution.
- Own resolution of consumer concern, including data mgmt, capturing all facts surrounding complaints, including steps taken to resolve issue, and respond to any letters of inquiry. Complete consumer review for satisfaction prior to case closure.
- Meet all work schedule demands and obligations with compliance, integrity, and according to values, processes and policies.
- Consumer Advocate may receive calls and complaints from sales team, consumers, dealers, CHS-CR, etc – assume immediate ownership of the resolution. If unsure, will quickly seek input from Team Leader or Team Manager and proceed accordingly.
- Research and analyze information needed to resolve inconsistencies in procedures. Gather information from various resources, and surface concerns with suggested resolutions to Team Leader or Team Manager.
- Interact and coordinate with all necessary stakeholders to successfully resolve consumer issue, ie; zones, dispatchers, technicians, etc.
- Find creative solutions that are in the best interest of consumers, customers, and GE when negotiating and implementing concessions
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
- May be requested to perform other duties as assigned by the Team Leader or Team Manager.
What you need to Succeed
- Possesses positive, can-do attitude with bias for action; demonstrates sense of urgency and commitment to see things through.
- Excellent oral and telephone skills including pleasant voice quality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – able to build connection to consumer, WOW them when possible and creates fans of our service
- Organized and thorough, with effective time management skills; able to prioritize and plan to rapid satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to adapt to change; flexible with ability to take direction from management, yet work independent to achieve goals.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound decisions using good judgment.
- Strong work ethic; works independently, researching and analyzing data in an expedient manner to a reasonable, satisfactory resolution
- Possesses or can build in-depth knowledge of GE products, processes, policies and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; two+ years sales or service experience desired.
- Strong written communication skills, good typing ability, and computer skills – comfort navigating multiple online applications.
- Good listening and questioning skills, with ability to resolve conflict and strong sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills.
- Exceptional negotiation & conflict resolution skills; able to diffuse difficult situations or irate customers resulting in satisfactory resolution.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.