Armed Security Officer Job in United Security, Inc.
“We service our clients best when we serve our employees first.”
United Security Inc. is one of the fastest growing security services companies in the USA. We work with clients from Boston to Miami and as far west as Iowa. The last 5 years our revenue has grown by 140%! As a result of our incredible success, we are looking for talent to continue accelerating our growth. If you appreciate having a team to support and challenge you to achieve your goals, come build your career at United Security Inc!
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to work in ALL weather conditions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma (Transcripts) or GED.
- Vehicle patrol positions: Must possess a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Candidates must also be able to successfully pass ALL pre-employment screenings.
Please apply to the posting and our USI Recruitment Team will reach out to set up a Virtual Interview!
CHECK US OUT AT www.usisecurity.com
We offer premium wages AND excellent health benefits for full time employees. We have all shifts available, including full time, part time, overnights and weekends.
Please reference this job posting. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- ACT 235 (Preferred)
Work Location: One location