Area Coach Job in Arbys | DRG Meats, LLC
Starting wage up to $100,000 / year based on Availability and Experience!
The Area Coach oversees operations, financial performance, training, development, and guest satisfaction of multiple units. He / She hires the right people and ensures the restaurant teams consistently demonstrate and execute behaviors that produce the culture and results consistent with company standards, policies, and systems. The AC effectively motivates, communicates, models, and remove barriers to enable maximum performance, and develops solutions that drive business results. He / She serves as an information resource for entire area as well as within the peer group.
Coaches and supports the restaurants by providing timely and consistent development; ensures GMs provide appropriate development for AMs and other team staff; encourages management teams to improve performance.
- Utilizes restaurant visit routines as a forum for discussion and coaching.
- Demonstrates teamwork by holding regular Area meetings.
- Builds people capability through execution of the Bench Plan.
- Ensures all GMs and AMs are Serve-Safe certified; ensures all Team Members and Managers are certified for their role based on company standards.
- Effectively communicates brand culture and strategy to restaurant teams, Senior Area Coach, and COO. Discusses company goals and performance in Sales meetings and Rallies and ensures engagement of the entire team.
- Functions as a team builder and coach; recognizes and eliminates communication barriers.
- Ensures controllable expenses are managed to plan; ensures reports and tools are consistently and effectively used to meet financial controls.
- Ensures Area-wide consistency in execution of all marketing programs.
- Develops core learnings and standards. Uses coaching plan, period, and weekly calendars to drive restaurant visit agendas. Conducts effective visits and documents visits.
- Demonstrates “POSITIVE ENERGY” by handling customer concerns on the spot and by helping management teams and Team Members resolve customer concerns. Recognizes and rewards Customer Mania behavior.
- Drives restaurant operations to achieve at or above standard results. Drives GM and AM accountability for growing sales and executing standard processes and achieving restaurant metric standards. Monitors success daily through Area Coach tools.
- Creates and maintains a positive image within the community.
- Ensures ICOS processes are executed in the restaurant. Utilizes operating measures to monitor profit variables. Reviews restaurants Management & Team Member schedule for effectiveness weekly. Ensures GM manages cash by using brand control procedures and shift drawer accountability enforced.
- Uses P&L, and other appropriate reports, to analyze their business and establish and execute tactics for improvement. Uses In-Restaurant coaching to improve performance.
- Conducts period and quarterly business reviews to ensure plans are in place to improve performance.
- This list is not all-inclusive.
BEHAVIORS: (Including but not limited to the following)
Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Delegation – Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decisions; broadly shares both responsibility and accountability; tends to trust people to perform; lets direct reports and others finish their own work.
Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesnt stop at the first answers.
Directing Others – Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator.
Priority Setting Spends time on whats important; able to quickly zero in on the critical few and put the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Planning Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
Significant communication with restaurant team and keeping SAC, DO, and COO up to speed on the status of restaurant operations.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction, and guidance, and building trusting relationships with restaurant teams. Sets example of positive employee relations.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with office support team to enlist expertise in areas of need.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to read, speak and comprehend English.
- Minimum Education: 4-year Degree preferred.
- 2-years Multi-unit experience preferred.
- 5-years Demonstrated Restaurant Operations Experience required.
- Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation and maintain a valid Drivers License and Insurance.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
- Must pass/maintain SERV Safe Certification.
Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company! We pride ourselves on being a large company with a small company feel. Every person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown into a 240+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada along with Arbys restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We have more than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every day!
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arbys Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Address: 3225 S. Rainbow Blvd Ste. 102 Las Vegas, NV – 89117
Property Description: CORP-Rainbow Blvd-Las Vegas, NV
Property Number: CORP