Analytical Scientist Job in Flamma USA
- Develop and validate methods for use in a Pharmaceutical cGMP environment.
- Operate and maintain common laboratory equipment such as HPLC, GC, FTIR and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, KF, LCMS, and GCMS.
- Evaluate and execute analytical methods and procedures and recommend improvements as needed.
- Execute GMP testing of raw materials and in-process, finished product and stability samples with a focus on accuracy as well as timeliness of reporting data and results.
- Complete GMP documentation needed to support release of raw materials, intermediates, and final products.
- Typically, BS w/ 10+ years relevant experience, MS w/ 5+ years relevant experience, or PhD. w/ 3+ years relevant method development experience.
- Thorough understanding of cGMP regulations required.
- Excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills required.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and serve as a technical resource and mentor to other team members.
Responsibility and compensation:
In this hands-on position, you will contribute to the R&D team. You will report directly to the Head of Analytical.
The Flamma Group is a growing CDMO. You will join a growing company that has established a solid reputation worldwide. As part of our collaborative Malvern team, you will be able to enjoy a satisfying career as an Analytical Chemist. You will work directly with Flamma management located in Italy, France, and the USA as well as customers located in Europe and the USA.
Starting salary will be based on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be part of a ground floor opportunity as Flamma grows their presence in the USA.
FLAMMA is a CDMO with Headquarters near Milan, Italy. As a fully integrated CDMO, we can leverage our 100% self-owned, self-managed facilities, in Italy, China, and USA to deliver a stable, reliable supply chain. We specialize in the cGMP manufacturing of APIs, NCEs, RSMs, & Advanced intermediates (NCEs and generics). We use our expertise in high value chiral materials (specifically amino acid related materials) to provide solutions to customers who not only have need for chiral materials but also clients who have other requirements with a various type of chemistries. In addition, we also manufacture specialty compounds and advanced intermediates for the nutraceutical and cosmetic industries, and we have a variety of niche generic products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We have implemented a COVID-19 protocol which is in alignment with the regulatory agencies recommendations including daily disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, social distancing within the site, use of N95 masks & gloves, and limiting the employees onsite
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- Laboratory Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location