Airline Customer Service Representative (AM Shifts) – $20/hr
Apply Here Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2024-02-17 00:00:00 Job Type : FULL_TIME, Employment Type : FULL_TIMEApply Here
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR NEW CAREER STARTS HERE
Hallmark Aviation is seeking CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS to provide Exceptional service
to our WORLD CLASS International Airlines at HNL Airport.
- Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product
- Daily functions may include rotation through ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport
- Constant passenger & crew interaction
- Operate jet bridge
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
- Some cash handling transactions, manifests, and labeling
- Common sense and organized
- Mental capacity to make quick and rational decisions
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual speakers needed.
- Involves continuous people interaction and exposure to aircraft sounds
- At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- English proficient, other languages may be required
- Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
- Computer Literate
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items occasional lifting up to 70lbs
- Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures