What You’ll Get to Do:
Do you want to have an impact on post-transition success for Soldiers? The Soldier for Life – Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP) program assists transitioning Soldiers discover knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to be competitive and successful. As an Administrative Specialist you will assist the Contractor Installation Manager (CIM) with the efficient and effective operation of the TAP Center.
More About the Role:
As an Administrative Specialist you will provide traditional clerical services such as greeting and directing visitors, fielding phone calls, scheduling meetings, responding to callers, taking minutes, composing memos, transcribing, developing presentations, generating reports, and monitoring invoices and expense reports.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Customer services skills
- Ability to read, write, understand, and clearly/effectively communicate and
- U.S. Citizen (must successfully undergo a National Agency Check background investigation).
**This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.