Administrative Clerk 2 Job in McDermott
At Lutech Resources, we thrive by making you successful.
On any given day, more than 3,000 individuals go to work at Lutech Resources jobs. When you partner with us, you’re joining a team that:
- Appreciates your distinctive talents, skills, and perspective
- Provides forthright feedback and career guidance
- Connects you with prized and coveted employers
- Strives to help you achieve your career objectives
- Presents first-rate careers with global corporations
Position: Site Admin II
Pay: Based on experience $20.50/hr
Location: Port Arthur, Texas
Perform duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring limited knowledge of office management systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of answering telephones, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 12-36 months of experience in an administrative role.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions and documentation.
- Must be able to adhere to all safety policies and procedures