Administrative Assistant Job in Altria
Are you passionate about professional support? Do you love the challenge of working in partnership with leaders in a fast-paced environment? Are you skilled in anticipating needs and taking the initiative to ease the pressure of the workday by keeping leaders prepared, organized, and prioritized?
Altria Group Distribution Company is currently seeking one highly qualified Sales Administrative Assistants to support Sales Directors and the Region Operations Manager in the Midwest Region (Region 3). This position is a remote role and will require working in the Central time zone. This position will provide administrative support to the day-to-day demands and activities in an organized, effective, and efficient manner while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Responsibilities vary, and often include:
- Provide administrative support to multiple sales directors including calendar management, meeting and travel planning, and expense reporting
- Assist Region Operations Manager in generating, preparing, and delivering business reporting and organizational resources to multiple stakeholders, inclusive of surveys, forms, and Excel workbooks
- Develop and maintain multiple region-level infrastructures and processes including budget and expense tracking, vehicle fleet management, rosters, and others
- Facilitate general region personnel requests including system issue resolution, store and account transfer requests, employee onboarding/offboarding, and provide solutions to align company resources with stakeholder needs
- Provide administrative support in additional areas including local Employee Resource Groups, Reward and Recognition (Snap) reporting, university recruiting, and project-based workstreams as needed
- Establish and build collaborative, effective partnerships with colleagues, other Altria executives at all levels, and others across various departments and levels.
- Promote a culture of engagement, collaboration, and inclusion and model inclusive behaviors
We want you to have:
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a sales environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and make decisions in management absence
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new software as needed
- Energetic self-starter with strong communication skills; works well independently or on a team