Administrative Assistant Job in Hexion Inc.
- Competitive health and medical benefits available from first day of employment
- Retirement benefits available from first day of employment
- Challenging and interesting work
- Rewarding career paths that encourage individual growth
- A team-based environment in which to work
- Open, candid and respectful feedback
- Greeting visitors
- Making small Pcard purchase
- blanket PO’s
- off line vendor purchases for plant services and supplies such as janitorial, groundskeeping, uniforms, office supplies, etc.
- Clearing and filing accounting reports such as PO due in reports, blocked invoice reports, SOX reports, etc, Maintaining office printer/copy machines
- Preparing payroll reports
- Recording and distributing safety reports
- Arranging for employee recognition gift cards
- Maintaining safety MSDS library
- Arranging for catered food at company events and training classes
- Entering industrial hygiene monitoring data in Gensuite data base
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative assistant role.
- High school diploma
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test , submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process, as well as additional periodic background checks as required by the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) or regulations adopted by the Department of Homeland Security or other regulatory agencies
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here