Administrative Assistant III – Diabetes Field Sales (open to remote within the USA) Job in Medtronic
Apply Here Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 29/Mar/2022 10:03:56 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here
CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
As an Administrative Assistant III, you’ll use your skills in organization, communications, and collaboration to support our Diabetes Field Sales Leadership team. The role will report to our US Sales VP, and will provide high quality, proactive administrative support to enhance and improve the productivity of the Diabetes Field Sales Leadership team. The person will independently perform complex and diverse administrative duties, including heavy meeting and travel coordination, expense tracking, and document/presentation preparation.
The person will interact frequently with executive management, peers, and vendors and is expected to represent Medtronic in a courteous and professional manner. A successful Executive Administrative Assistant will require a service orientation, attention to detail, thoroughness, time management, effective prioritization, with a high aptitude for lifelong learning.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result — and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
Location: Northridge CA, San Antonio TX – or – Remote within the USA
Travel: 10-15% domestic travel is expected
DIABETES BUSINESS DESCRIPTION:
The Diabetes Operating Unit focuses on improving the lives of those within the global diabetes community. As a business, we strive to empower people with diabetes to live life on their terms by delivering innovation that truly matters and providing support in the ways they need it. We’re committed to meeting people with diabetes where they are in their journey, always with an aim to make their lives easier. Our portfolio of innovative solutions are designed to provide customers greater freedom and better health, helping them achieve better glucose control, while spending less time managing their disease.
A DAY IN THE LIFE (POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Manage and maintain electronic calendars; schedule appointments/meetings as requested; coordinate travel logistics and itineraries
- Maintain, track, and provide reports related to expenses; research and resolve issues related to expense reports, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Plans and coordinates special events; collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
- Assist with preparing presentation materials for various meetings
- Provides administrative-related support, such as (but not limited to) internet/intranet research, file set up/maintenance, ordering supplies and equipment, photocopying, mail distribution, and/or other related tasks as assigned
- Assist with coordinating special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
MUST HAVE – MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE BE SURE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ARE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years of administrative support experience in a large corporate setting
NICE TO HAVE – DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years administrative experience supporting multiple senior level roles at one time
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency using MS Office applications including email, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; well organized and dependable
- Experience planning and managing large meetings and events within budget and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, and appointments for multiple director level roles at one time
- Demonstrated ability and success working with minimal supervision – including flexibility to changing priorities; pro-active and self-motivated
- Demonstrated history of maintaining confidentiality and using discretion with sensitive information
- Must have a flexible disposition that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive outlook with a bias for action and common-sense approach to work; professional appearance and attitude
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.