ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT position.
- Location: SSC Corp Office – 1225 E WEISGARBER RD SUITE 200 Knoxville, TN 37909 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Requirement: 1+ Years of prior administrative experience
- Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Perks: SSC invests in our employees with training and growth opportunities, but the benefits don’t stop there, SSC offers a comprehensive benefits package and we are also excited to offer same day pay! At SSC we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture, growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the team in a number of areas including scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and minutes.
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense reports.
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
Enhance your quality of life through our comprehensive benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- Identify Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- And More
SSC maintains a drug-free workplace.
SSC & Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.