Apply Here Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2024-02-17 00:00:00 Job Type : FULL_TIME, Employment Type : FULL_TIMEApply Here
The Administrative Assistant contributes to the success of the company by providing administrative support to ensure efficient operations in the office.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations in the office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, binding , scanning,
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings for CEO and COO.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Resolve administrative problems
- Conduct data entry
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and email.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing assigned projects as they are assigned.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft products .
- Ability to effectively use general office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to be a cooperative team player, highly motivated, creative, innovative and maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common business and legal documents.
- Exhibited ability to make strong appropriate judgments and decisions with professional etiquette.
- Self-driven with the ability to recognize improvement on processes and take initiative to execute changes.