Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of all customer needs related to visits to the facility for Marketing Tours, Audits, Factory Acceptance Testing and Inspections. You will create and manage certification of product test and acceptance in accordance with agreed contracts with customers, both internal and external. You will also act as a document specialist to create, update, and manage internal documents which support our various certifications required by the business and customers. This position interfaces directly with customers, agents, and executives both internally and externally, requiring they perform duties in a professional, timely and confidential manner.
This position reports to
- Maintain a high degree of integrity, confidentiality, and possess knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Coordinate with Sales, Product Management, and Plant Leadership for all visits to the facility for Customers including Marketing Tours, Audits, Factory Acceptance Testing and Inspec-tions. Ensure that the necessary parties are scheduled and available to support customer needs. Manages logistics related to visits and meetings.
- Creates and manages Certificates of Test (COTs), Certificates of Conformance (COCs) and other documents related to the certification of the products produced in the plant and re-quired by our customers. Interfaces with internal and external resources as necessary to complete certifications.
- Works with the Quality organization in support of ISO certification. Acts as the Data and Document Control Specialist, creating, updating, and getting approval of procedures. En-sures that the Controlled Documents are kept current and accessible to all employees.
- Oversees periodic review of documentation, coordinates with responsible departments to ensure compliance. Audits documents and compliance to procedures.
- Organizes and prepares data in support of the functional groups of the facility including ad-vanced spreadsheets, data collection, and reporting. Manages the performance documents, data, and trend reports in support of the business needs.
- Tracts, logs, and distributes Deviation Requests.
- Arranges for travel and meetings for the Plant Manager and prepares and submits expense reports.
- Notarizes company documents, as needed.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and purchases, as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in related functions.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas & Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day – orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABBs career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Onsite