Monte Sano Research Corporation (MSRC) is a Huntsville-based Small Business specializing in providing full-spectrum defense system engineering, research, design, development, integration, test, evaluation, and planning services to the U.S. Government.
MSRC is seeking a full-time experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Administrative Analyst. The Administrative Analyst will work directly with Senior Level government customers and will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and programmatic duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment with a strong work ethic.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to an integrated Government/Contractor team in a fast-paced Army Research and Development environment.
- Effectively interact with Senior internal/external Army stakeholders and a diverse group of engineers and scientists
- Assist in managing Government Lead/Team calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Coordinate travel and create travel authorizations and vouchers for government customers (utilizing Defense Travel System).
- Work with security officers to send visit requests for offsite meetings.
- Coordinate major events and onsite/virtual meetings, including IT support.
- Organize and maintain project documentation on multiple platforms.
- Assist in tracking status of team tasks and staffing of documents.
- Assist in generating products in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Assist with purchase requests, government property management and inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, and people oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Three or more years of relevant experience preferred.
- DTS, ATAAPS, GFEBS experience preferred.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Position is onsite at Redstone Arsenal.
MSRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity.