Admin Assistant Job in TotalMed Staffing
Title: Admin Asst/23/ADM061
Location: PO BOX 9472 Minneapolis Minnesota USA 55440-9472
Contract: ASAP – Contract
What is the specific title of the position? Case Management Support
Work hours (ex. 9am-5pm day/night shifts rotating shifts etc.)? 8am to 5pm M-F, no overtime
What does this position accomplish for the business? Will assist case management staff to meet contract requirements with member contacts and associated documentation and processes.
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position (please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)?
1. The candidate will be expected to complete monthly telephone contacts (using a template and criteria) and will document in the Electronic Health Record accordingly.
2. The candidate will also assist the assigned case manager with contacts to various medical offices to obtain required forms and will upload accordingly into members electronic record.
3. The candidate will assist the plan to complete wellnessi calls to members as needed.
4. The candidate will assist the Regions managers with special projects as needed to maintain compliance with contractual requirements.
5. The candidate is expected to provide PTO coverage to the case management staff as assigned by the regions managers.
What skills/attributes are preferred (what will set a candidate apart)?
1. Bilingual skills in other languages (French, Creole)
Does this position require a professional license or certification? If so please list.
This position does not require credentialing.
What are the work hours (ex. 9am-5pm day/night shifts rotating shifts etc.)? 8-5pm M-F
What is the dress code (ex: business casual scrubs etc.)?
Appropriate attire while on camera during meetings.
How would you prefer to interview? (Video phone or in person? How many rounds?)
Video call will be required for Interviews. Only one interview will be needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.25 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office settings: 1 year (Preferred)
- admin assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here