Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
Apply Here Job Description :Last Date For Apply: 2024-02-17 00:00:00 Job Type : FULL_TIME, Employment Type : FULL_TIMEApply Here
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Receivables/Collections Specialist for the following job duties:
- Monitor emails for invoices, payment remittances, and inquiries.
- Prepare bank deposits, including physical bank deposits when necessary.
- Prepare & process credit card payments.
- Process invoices and/or credit invoices, as necessary.
- Perform customer account reconciliations – research and resolve issues.
- Execute billing, collection and reporting activities according to deadlines.
- Perform customer payment applications in computer system.
- Monitor customer accounts and aging reports. Distribute aging reports to appropriate persons.
- Collect receivables within the stipulated time frame, investigate circumstances of non-payment, resolve conflicts with customer accounts and apprise Management of delinquencies.
- Communicate and respond to vendor, customer, and internal inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor and customer statements – research and correct discrepancies.
- Generate ACH collections.
- Generate, distribute, and mail customer statements.
- Assist in period end closing and year-end financial statement audit.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Cross train to ensure department coverage.
You would be great for this role if you have these qualifications:
- Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or six months to one-year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
- Use of Microsoft Office programs, Canopy
- 10-key by touch
Employment Type: Full Time