Accounting and Office Manager Job in Alpha Omega USA
Accounting and Office Manager
Alpha Omega “AO” is a medical device company and a leading manufacturer of Microelectrode Recording equipment for Neurosurgery and Neuroscience research. AO customers include world-renowned Neurosurgeons and Neuroscientists.
We are looking for a talented Accounting and Office Manager to work from our office in Alpharetta, GA and become an integral part of our team as we seek to achieve our company mission.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Accounting and Office Manager is responsible for all office activities, bookkeeping up to the financial report, A/R, A/P and supporting employees’ activities.
- Office Management which includes: Maintaining corporate business license, annual corporation registration, insurance, and maintaining company vehicle as required.
- Accounting functions which includes : Working with external US CPA on all aspects of filing and reporting taxes, Coordinate payment of quarterly estimated taxes, A/R, A/P, Budget monitoring, Payroll, Bank deposits, International wire transfers, etc.
- Financial planning: Management of expenses to annual budget.
- HR: Assist in posting job descriptions for employee recruiting. Assist in securing temporary staffing as required, and coordinating monthly payroll.
- Support US Operations Manager to achieve company business targets.
Reporting: Reports to Operations Manager and with dotted line to CFO.
- 4 years’ experience, advantage worked in startup
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field i.e. accounting, economics, statistics.
- Must have experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alpharetta, GA 30022: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelors (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location