WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potatos mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the worlds leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across over a dozen countries. Launch Potatos success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and a high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
Youll be an integral part of the Client Success team cultivating the growth of key advertiser partnerships for FinanceBuzz.com! Youll be exposed to a variety of different verticals and brands supporting their campaigns and ensuring that were meeting or exceeding their goals. You will be working cross-functionally with passionate, extremely talented individuals with opportunities for learning, growth, and mentorship.
We are looking for a self-starter who is highly organized, has excellent communication and people skills, is highly motivated to learn, is a consummate team player, and loves working in a fast-paced environment. We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the well-being of our people.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Learning and thoroughly understanding Launch Potatos business models and product offerings, while specializing in our flagship financial services brand, FinanceBuzz.com.
- Interacting with clients daily via email for tactical requests. Developing, maintaining and extending relationships with your portfolio of clients.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of client Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Adhering to established processes to ensure successful onboarding of FBZ advertisers – facilitating the pre?launch process by gathering relevant information from clients and working with internal teams to cross-manage timelines and deliverables for campaigns in progress.
- Troubleshooting tracking issues and helping resolve discrepancies.
- CRM and task management data entry to ensure accurate reporting and record keeping.
- Ensuring all offer updates, payout changes, tracking changes are facilitated internally with strong SLAs.
- Assisting with client or internal billing questions, investigating and troubleshooting tracking/billing discrepancies.
- Assisting with finalizing monthly client ad spend.
- Assisting the editorial team with advertiser content approval.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-2 years experience supporting client accounts or paid media in the digital marketing industry.
- Self-motivated to independently manage time and priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Ability to handle multiple tasks and balance competing priorities simultaneously. Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, efficient and organized.
- Comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, including C-level executives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically to produce meaningful outcomes. Proficient in using Excel, Google Sheets, Powerpoint.
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- HasOffers/Tune or mobile measurement partners like AppsFlyer, Singular, Kochava, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills able to clearly articulate opinions and needs to all levels of the organization in a manner that drives the business forward ability to adjust communication style, as needed to increase effectiveness.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience using analytics tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Available to travel as needed, approximately 1x a month.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Since day one, weve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.