A/R Assistant Job in SKYGEN USA
What are important things that YOU need to know about this role?
- This is a work from home opportunity, however you will be expected to come in the office for training
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, Central Time
What will YOU be doing for us? Reconcile incoming payments with outstanding remittances to ensure accurate payments have been made, patients are billed for appropriate amounts, and correct amounts are written off per contract requirements. Work directly with provider offices and client to rectify any potential issues leading to problems with payments.
What will YOU be working on?
- Review internal reports to ensure proper processing and billing has occurred so remaining dollar amounts can be written off per plan design.
- Research and follow up on claims where proper processing and billing has not occurred by utilizing resources internally and contacting the client and/or provider office.
- Maintain detailed notes in proprietary systems to ensure proper communication is made to providers regarding authorization and payment statuses.
- Contact client to determine status and assist in the resolution of claims requiring reprocessing.
- Follow all departmental guidelines around logging statuses and issues for proper follow up and tracking.
- Maintain current and detailed knowledge of client plan design, benefits, and eligibility requirements.
- Back up Authorization Representatives and Claims Specialists as needed to ensure deadlines and contractual obligations are met.
- Develop and/or communicate methods to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing additional responsibilities as needed.
What qualifications do YOU need to have to be GOOD candidate?
- Required Level of Education, Licenses, and/or Certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required Level of Experience
- 1 – 3 years of general administrative or office experience.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Entry level knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Email
- Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to successfully communicate with clients
What qualifications do YOU need to have to be a GREAT candidate?
- Preferred Level of Education, License, and/or Certificates
- Associates degree in Business or related field.
- Preferred Level of Experience
- Accounts receivable experience.
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of health care and/or physical therapy terminology, coding, and operations.
Last Date For Apply: 22/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here