1st Shift – $18.00 Packager Job in Lactalis USA Inc.
Come join the world’s leading dairy company and maker of award-winning specialty cheeses! We promote from within, so let’s discuss your career growth possibilities.
Packaging team members are responsible for the efficient packing of cheese following all safety and Good Manufacturing Practice policy. Candidates must be available to work over 40 hours per week (weekends are required).
We are offering a $2,000* Hiring Bonus to candidates for hourly positions who apply by and who are hired by December 31st, 2021.
- Bonus amount is a gross amount. $500 will be paid out in following paycheck 90 days after hire; an additional $500 will be paid out in following paycheck 180 days after hire. Temporary, part-time and certain rehired employees are not eligible.
Pay: $18.00/hour or more, dependent upon skills and experience. Lactalis offers very competitive pay, benefits and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following,
1. Meet efficiency levels while maintaining a high quality product.
2. Must remove and unload packaged cheese and feed cheese onto conveyors and or place cheese into master cartons and or onto pallets.
3. Monitor quality cheese packaging and labeling and print quality and accuracy of printed coding.
4. Accurately complete associated line operation paperwork while maintaining efficiencies.
5. Maintain clean and organized work area.
6. Interact with team to maintain an open line of communication enabling efficient process flow.
7. Weigh cheese.
8. Report problems and/or concerns to the on duty supervisor.
9. Attend departmental meetings and training as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
10. Follow safety rules.
11. Apply the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Standard.
Candidate must have the following attributes/skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy, personal qualities of tact and dependability, possess good manual dexterity, vision abilities (close, distance color and ability to focus), able to push/pull/lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally, be able to stand for entire shift, be able to perform repetitive movements (e.g. twisting, gripping, lifting, bending, reaching).. Requirements:
- High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) is preferred
- Previous employment in a food industry setting is preferred
- Stable and dependable work history is required
- Basic mathematical skills are required (must be able to calculate averages)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Manual dexterity
- Vision abilities (close, distance color and ability to focus)
- Push/pull/lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally,
- Stand for entire shift
- Perform repetitive movements (e.g. twisting, gripping, lifting, bending, reaching)
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
For a complete list of job opportunities, visit our website: http://lactalisamericangroup.com/
Click on the “Careers” tab. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post-offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply!
218 South Park Street, Belmont, WI 53510
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here